Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gender Reveal Baby Announcement

We didn't find out the sex of our first baby so I wanted to do something really fun for our gender reveal for number two. This also was our first Facebook announcement about our pregnancy so we were very excited to share with all of our friends. I scoured the many pins on Pinterest and here is my finished product.
I used a combination of Apple photoshop and the Red Stamp application to create this announcement. The funny thing is that this shot took about 30 seconds to get and was taken late in the day. I had tried to set up a photo shoot of sorts that morning, in a beautiful garden, and in the process of trying to wrangle a tantrum-throwing toddler and balloons, the balloons ended up getting all tangled up from the wind and then when I turned my back to try to settle my child they blew away (Yes, they were weighted! The wind coming off the Bay was just that strong). So later in the day Baby Girl and I walked to the grocery and picked up some more balloons, on the way home I saw this blue wall and decided to just go for it and I'm so glad it turned out!

Here are some of my other favorite gender announcements and reveals from Pinterest:
Gender announcement including older sibling - it's a boy! - Suzi Bowles Photography - Orange County  more similar images here: http://www.suzibowles.com/blog/2013/4/our-own-little-announcement-aliso-viejo-maternity-photographer
Source
It's a girl
Source

Gender Announcement Ideas! It's a boy! Scrabble letters.
Source

Source
http://25.media.tumblr.com/79d9b38f135b043a50f47fbc61efd912/tumblr_mida3k8aoD1rg8wjto1_500.jpg
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment